FindControl requires that controls have unique IDs

SouthSpawn

I have a datagrid with a checkbox column, and dropdown list that does a
autopostback.
Basically, the dropdown list is a filter for the datagrid. Here is my
workflow.

1. Load .aspx page.
2. Click on filter to show certain results in datagrid. (This will do a
autopostback)
3. Select item from datagrid using the checkbox column and click on my add
button.
4. Click back on filter to show all items in datagrid (This will do
another postback)
5. Select "all" items from the checkbox column.
6. Click on add button.

I get the following error.

FindControl requires that controls have unique IDs.

I read somewhere that MS released a hotfix for .Net Framework 1.1. I have
the latest service pack.

Mark

Scott Allen

SouthSpawn:

Can you share a small sample of code that reproduces this error?
Nothing in the description is jumping out as a problem.