FindWindow in a Service DLL

victor

Help ....

This is my situation:
I've made two apps, a Managed C# and an Unmanaged MFC. The C# app
communicates with the MFC-app via (Win32-API) PostMessage, done with
the P/Invoke method. One of the activities is "FindWindow". Everything
works fine.
Until ...: I needed the same procedure within another context: now I
need to communicate the C# with a web service (dll) running somewhere
on a Server machine. This doesnot work anymore!
My assumption is that the service-dll is *not* running in a
UserInteractive mode, and therefore cannot perform the "FindWindow"
function. (It keeps returning a zero handle ....)
Or, am I doing something wrong?
Somebody have an idea how to solve this?
Help is very much appreciated!
Thank you.

;-( victor