Firebug Equivalent

mumebuhi

Does anyone know something closely equivalent to Firebug for IE? I
tried Firebug Lite but it only contains a (too) small subset of
Firebug. Suggestions for any commercial ones are OK too...

I know that Firebug rocks! but unfortunately I still have to cross-
check my pages on IE...

Thank you.

Buhi

rf

mumebuhi said:
Does anyone know something closely equivalent to Firebug for IE? I
tried Firebug Lite but it only contains a (too) small subset of
Firebug. Suggestions for any commercial ones are OK too...

Real commercial is Visual Studio (yep, the whole C++, C# J# thing). A
javascript error dumps you directly into the Visual Studio javascript
debugger. It's equal to or better than firebug but does cost hundreds of
dollars.

Sherm Pendley

rf said:
Real commercial is Visual Studio (yep, the whole C++, C# J# thing). A
javascript error dumps you directly into the Visual Studio javascript
debugger. It's equal to or better than firebug but does cost hundreds of
dollars.

The "express" version of Visual Studio is a free download:

<http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/>

I don't use it though, and I have no idea whether it has the features you
describe or not.

sherm--

mumebuhi

Thank you for suggestion.

I was looking for something more like IE (free/commercial) plugin.

Buhi

scripts.contact

Does anyone know something closely equivalent to Firebug for IE?

Tools - Explorer Bar > DOM Explorer in IE7. (also works in 6 but it is
not installed by default)