firefox drag drop, from IE's

jon.sajdak

Hello,
I've been implementing dragdrop functionality on my site using IE's
ondragstart, onDrop, etc. Everything works great. The problem is now
I want to make the site firefox compliant and the dragdrop stuff is all
IE-only. (wasn't fully aware of that when I wrote it...)

Does anyone have any advice about best methods of making dragdrop
compatible with both?

I've noticed libs like Yahoo's DragDrop make it easy to plug in code to
make objects draggable.. however they don't really work with advanced
stuff. Mainly I am dragging from within an iframe to another frame,
and Yahoo seems meant for one-page dragging only. I don't need so much
of the visual feedback yahoo offers, I just need it to work in firefox.

Thoughts?
Thanks.