First page empty on ObjectList

Jonah Olsson

Hi!

I can't figure out why the first page becomes empty when using Paging for
the ObjectList. It only occurs on mobiles not supported by the MIT. Here's
the code for the ObjectList I use:

<mobile:ObjectList id="lstFiles" runat="server" ItemsPerPage="10"
LabelStyle-StyleReference="title"
CommandStyle-StyleReference="subcommand">
<DeviceSpecific>
<Choice Xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/mobile/html32template">
<HeaderTemplate>
<mobile:Image id="imgCatImage" runat="server" Alignment="Center"
Visible="False"></mobile:Image>
</HeaderTemplate>
<ItemTemplate>
<TR>
<TD>
<mobile:Label ...></mobile:Label>
<mobile:Label ...></mobile:Label>
<mobile:Link ...></mobile:Link><br>
</TD>
</TR>
</ItemTemplate>
<AlternatingItemTemplate>
<TR bgcolor="#CCCCCC">
<TD>
<mobile:Label ...></mobile:Label>
<mobile:Label ...></mobile:Label>
<mobile:Link ...></mobile:Link><br>
</TD>
</TR>
</AlternatingItemTemplate>
<FooterTemplate>
<mobile:Link id="lnkBack" runat="server"
NavigateUrl="#frmStart">Tillbaka</mobile:Link>
</FooterTemplate>
</Choice>
</DeviceSpecific>
</mobile:ObjectList>

Thanks for any kind of help.

Regards,
Jonah Olsson

Rich

Perhaps this is too obvious, but the mobile:form that contains the objectList
has a paginate property that you must set to true :)