Fly outmenu on the fly

Brian

First of all I'm sorry about the cross posting,
but all 3 areas are relevant

I few years back I wrong a content management
system for a client. It had a Delphi front end program
that controls a database on the net, and web interface
for the users.

They now want to update the site, one of the things
they want to do is have drop down menus (the type
that can have sub menus within it) which are normally
done in JavaScript.

So here's the questions

A) does anybody know a good JavaScript or PHP code to
create drop down menus that could be configured on the fly
that is very easy to configure like reading a txt file on the server

B) the best way to create a Delphi interface that allows
the client to create a menu to represent drop down menus
which will export a conf file or something to create the
menu on the net with sub menus and links

Hope this makes sense, thanks in advance

Brian