Follow the conversation and search relevant sites with What's up inRuby

Robert Dempsey

Hey all,

We (Atlantic Dominion Solutions) launched http://www.whatsupinruby.com
this morning. This is a niche site that does two things:

1. Tells you what is going on in the Ruby world (we parse many many
RSS feeds).
2. Provides search of sites only relevant to Ruby, including Rails,
Merb, Rubinius and more.

Check it out at http://www.whatsupinruby.com and let us know what you
think. Read the About page to learn what we have in this beta release
and what is upcoming for 1.0.

- Rob Dempsey