Forget password not working with membership?

brett

I'm using ASP.NET 2.0 with roles/memberships. I have one page with
these controls:

- PasswordRecovery
- CreateUserWizard

After creating a user, I try to login but get an error saying the
attempt was not successful. After a few tries, I try the password
recovery. It sends me a password, which I try. I get the same message
as above. I do see my users in the database.

Any ideas why this isn't working?

Thanks,
Brett

brett

It seems deleting the login control and adding it back fixes this. I
just can't figure out how to make it stop redirecting to default.aspx
after logging in. Although I do have a different page setup in IIS and
web.config.

Gaurav Vaish \(www.edujini-labs.com\)

just can't figure out how to make it stop redirecting to default.aspx
after logging in. Although I do have a different page setup in IIS and
web.config.

Default.aspx is the default page (unless returnUrl parameter is there).
Update the value of "DestinationPageUrl" property of the Login control.

--
Happy Hacking,
Gaurav Vaish | www.mastergaurav.com