    Is there any event that I can override to capture when a .aspx form closes?

    Regards
    bbdobuddy

    Guest, Jul 22, 2005

    Marina Guest

    You can use the onbeforeunload event of the body element to capture this
    client side. However, this event will fire just when there is a postback or
    when navigating between pages, so you have to do some extra work to figure
    out if it is really the browser being closed.

    Marina, Jul 22, 2005

    Guest Guest

    Do you know if there is anything server side that will capture this or when a
    hyperlink is clicked?

    Guest, Jul 22, 2005

    Bruce Barker Guest

    add code in the client side unload to notify the server (this requires an
    ajax implementaion)

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Jul 23, 2005