FormView and ObjectDataSource

Sasa

FormView is connected to ObjectDataSource

Table example

id
Name
Forname

when ObjectDataSource is set
ConflictDetection = OverwriteChanges

I have error ObjectDataSource could not find a non-generic method that have
parameters:
Name, Forname, Orginal_id,Orginal_Name, Orginal_Forname, id, Orginal_id

?? Why orginal values?

when ObjectDataSource is set to
ConflictDetection = CompareAllValues ( I need so)
OldValuesParamteresFormatString = Orginal_{0}

Error message is
ObjectDataSource could not find a non-generic method that have parameters:
Name, Forname, Orginal_id,Orginal_Name, Orginal_Forname, id,
Orginal_id,Orginal_Name, Orginal_Forname,Orginal_id

In FormView I bind all Fields one time

Why?

Thanks
Sasa