FormView with DropDown to Insert

Kilomike

I'm having a little problem. I created a formview to insert new data via a
AccessDataSource. So far so well, with the use of textboxes only everything
is fine.

But now I want to use a dropdown-box to enter data, I tried this with
SelectedValue='<%# Bind ("Value") %>' but no value is taken to the database.

what may this be caused by?? I hope someone can help me, all articles are
telling me to do it that way..

Rgds