Forward o Redirect data to an external page

matteo.giulianelli

Hi, sorry for my english but i don't speak it very well..... I need
help with my jsp......

I have a jsp that i use only to "transport" data....I have an
index.jsp page with a <form.... in wich i can put some values....when
the values are put these are post to the call.jsp page that I use only
to do a redirect to an external page (like http://199.199.199.199/Test/test.jsp)
with the data obtain from the index jsp "post"....I have use this
methos:
1) RequestDispatcher disp = request.getRequestDispatcher("http://
199.199.199.199/Test/test.jsp");
disp.forward(request,response);
but i have read that the RequestDispatcher forward can redirect only
to page on the local server (or on the server of the application that
contain the jsp).....so I have try with a simple redirect...
response.sendRedirect("http://199.199.199.199/Test/test.jsp");
and this send me to the correct test.jsp page....but without the data
that call.jsp obtains by "post" previously.....somebody know how i can
redirect to test.jsp page bringing tha data obtain by the post in
index.jsp page????

Because I can do it with jsp tags....and in run correctly in
local.....but i need that it's do by a script java that i put in the
jsp....because this is the part of a more big project that use server
weblogic, bus aqualogic, javascript call.....etc.....so for various
reasons I can't do it with jsp tags.....I need to put this script java
<% ????????? %>
in my jsp.....

Ultimately this is what i have to do:
POST SOME PARAMETER WITH "POST"AT A JSP PAGE CALL.JSP,THE PAGE IS NOT
EVEN DISPLAY BUT IT REDIRECT AUTOMATICALLY TO AN EXTERNAL PAGE ON A
WAR UPLOADED ON A BUS (http://199.199.199.199:7021/Bus/test.jsp) AND
IT BRING BEHIND THE REQUEST AND THE RESPONSE SO THAT test.jsp WITH
getParameter OBTAIN SOME PARAMETER NECESSARY TO CREATE A JSON AND SO
IT PLACE THIS JSON ON THE RESPONSE.....

Thanks so much and sorry again for my english......

frakas

[...]

Prova a mettere i parametri direttamente nella sendredirect ad
esempio:
sendredirect("http://dovevuoitu:sceglitu/test.jsp?
param1=ciao&param2=a_me_funziona");
La stringa della send redirect la puoi comporre utilizzando java.

A presto