Frameset Problem with some PCs running IE6

ali

We're just in the process of setting up a small intranet site running
on a W2K server. Our home page has a basic frameset with a main window
which displays information depending on the link selected in the left
hand toolbar. It all works fine on most of the PCs on the network. All
the left hand toolbar links have a target="main" attribute in order to
display the information in the main window within the frameset.
However, on a couple of PCs, when you click on a link, the information
is displayed taking up the whole screen (i.e. as if the target was
"_top"). The setup of these PCs is no different from all the others.
They are all running XP and IE6. Is there an IE setting that could be
preventing these particular PC's from using the frameset properly?

Any help appreciated.