Framework 2.0 performance problem when upgrading dll in productionenvironment

oriol.ardevol

Hi,

We've recently migrated from a framework 1.1 asp.net solution to
framework 2.0 and we're facing a problem when upgrading a dll in our
production environment.

We have a dll with a pagle object and some thousand pages in our site
that inherit from that page object. When we upgrade the dll and upload
it to the server by copying it in the bin folder, the server stops to
respond for about a couple of hours, with it processos always at 100%.
We are having a lot of problems of this kind with deployments and is
something we usually did with framework 1.1 with no problems at all.

Just for a reference, our aspx pages are almost only html but with
their "inherit" tags that point to that dll.

Does anybody know any issue with framework 2.0 that might be causing
that behaviour ? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thx in advance