    and I'm looking for free java 3d chart library for it.
    Any suggestion?

    Grimek

    grimek, May 18, 2006

  2. My first thought is to recommend http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart/index.php
    but I am suddenly wondering if you mean a java library for 3d charts, or a
    chart library that works within java 3d.

    Cheers,
    Matt Humphrey http://www.iviz.com/

    Matt Humphrey, May 18, 2006

  3. grimek

    grimek Guest

    There are only 2d charts in jfreechart.
    I mean java library for 3d charts.
    Cheers,
    G.

    grimek, May 18, 2006
  4. It's a 3d view of the graph, but the data is still 2d.
    http://www.freeware4pc.com/home/chart3d.shtml

    This one may not be free
    http://www.microway.com.au/catalog/quest/jclasschart3d.stm

    This one is more for plots
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/jplot3d

    I thought I used one about 4 or 5 years ago, but I can't remember what's its
    called.

    Matt Humphrey, May 19, 2006
  5. grimek

    martin.pernollet

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    In case you re still looking for a simplified 3d engine for ploting 3d mathematical objects, maybe you should look at Jzy3d:
    code.google.com/p/jzy3d

    martin.pernollet, Dec 10, 2009