free 3d chart java library

grimek

Hello

I'm writting application that shows IDCT matrix during JPG compresion
and I'm looking for free java 3d chart library for it.
Any suggestion?

Grimek

Matt Humphrey

grimek said:
There are only 2d charts in jfreechart.

It's a 3d view of the graph, but the data is still 2d.
I mean java library for 3d charts.

http://www.freeware4pc.com/home/chart3d.shtml

This one may not be free
http://www.microway.com.au/catalog/quest/jclasschart3d.stm

This one is more for plots
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jplot3d

I thought I used one about 4 or 5 years ago, but I can't remember what's its
called.

Cheers,
Matt Humphrey (e-mail address removed) http://www.iviz.com/

Joined
Dec 10, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
In case you re still looking for a simplified 3d engine for ploting 3d mathematical objects, maybe you should look at Jzy3d:
code.google.com/p/jzy3d