    and I like a chart, which could show them.
    please, help me
    Adam

    mehafi, Apr 5, 2005

  2. mehafi

    Phlip Guest

    Shell to GNUplot, generate a PNG or GIF file, and paint that into a window.

    If you need something interactive, switch to Python and use BLT.

    BTW you'l get more complete answers (but not better) on a Borland newsgroup.

    Phlip, Apr 5, 2005

  3. mehafi

    Duane Hebert Guest

    Try Borland news groups, particularly the 3rd party component one and search
    for TeeChart.

    Duane Hebert, Apr 5, 2005
  4. mehafi

    ncalvet Guest

    Hi Adam,

    TeeChart v4.04 Standard (shipped with BCB) can't do what you request.
    However there's TeeChart Pro v7 VCL available which can do this and
    much more. You can get a fully functional evaluation version from
    www.steema.com.

    Best Regards,

    Narcis Calvet
    Steema Software