3D chart

mehafi

hello

Is in Borland C++ Builder some control(s) which can produce a really
3-dimensional chart. It mean, that this chart should show a set of points
(x,y,z). For examlpe I have 4 points, of kind (x,y,z):
(1,3,5), (2,6,3), (1,11,43), (7,-2,6)
and I like a chart, which could show them.
please, help me
Adam

Phlip

mehafi said:
Is in Borland C++ Builder some control(s) which can produce a really
3-dimensional chart. It mean, that this chart should show a set of points
(x,y,z). For examlpe I have 4 points, of kind (x,y,z):
(1,3,5), (2,6,3), (1,11,43), (7,-2,6)
and I like a chart, which could show them.

Shell to GNUplot, generate a PNG or GIF file, and paint that into a window.

If you need something interactive, switch to Python and use BLT.

BTW you'l get more complete answers (but not better) on a Borland newsgroup.

Duane Hebert

mehafi said:
hello

Is in Borland C++ Builder some control(s) which can produce a really
3-dimensional chart. It mean, that this chart should show a set of points
(x,y,z). For examlpe I have 4 points, of kind (x,y,z):
(1,3,5), (2,6,3), (1,11,43), (7,-2,6)
and I like a chart, which could show them.
please, help me
Adam

Try Borland news groups, particularly the 3rd party component one and search
for TeeChart.

ncalvet

mehafi said:
hello

Is in Borland C++ Builder some control(s) which can produce a really
3-dimensional chart. It mean, that this chart should show a set of points
(x,y,z). For examlpe I have 4 points, of kind (x,y,z):
(1,3,5), (2,6,3), (1,11,43), (7,-2,6)
and I like a chart, which could show them.
please, help me
Adam

Hi Adam,

TeeChart v4.04 Standard (shipped with BCB) can't do what you request.
However there's TeeChart Pro v7 VCL available which can do this and
much more. You can get a fully functional evaluation version from
www.steema.com.

Best Regards,

Narcis Calvet
Steema Software