free asp.net forum templates (for sql)?

Juan T. Llibre

re:
That is kinda cool, except i was looking more towards free

Community Server *is* free, unless you make money off of it, and even then,
if you make less than $500/month in Google income, it is *still* free.

Check out :

http://get.communityserver.org/

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq :http://asp.net.do/faq/
foros de asp.net, en español :http://asp.net.do/foros/

That is kinda cool, except i was looking more towards free, at least
for now.. trying to start up a "business" type website with forum
ability.. but dont really have $400 to dump initially...

markm75

re:

Community Server *is* free, unless you make money off of it, and even then,
if you make less than $500/month in Google income, it is *still* free.

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq :http://asp.net.do/faq/
foros de asp.net, en español :http://asp.net.do/foros/

That is kinda cool, except i was looking more towards free, at least
for now.. trying to start up a "business" type website with forum
ability.. but dont really have $400 to dump initially...- Hide quoted text -

Ah sweet.. then i'm probably safe :)

Which version would i want to setup then.. the Personal one i'm
assuming?

Juan T. Llibre

re:
!> Which version would i want to setup then.. the Personal one i'm assuming?

Personal is $99. Express is free.

re:

[...]

assuming?- Hide quoted text -

I attempted to install the express on Vista x64.. but in doing so it
didnt detect any of my IIS websites.. I'm guessing perhaps its not
Vista or vista x64 ready yet? Anyone know?

Juan T. Llibre

re:
!> I attempted to install the express on Vista x64.. but in doing so it
!> didnt detect any of my IIS websites.. I'm guessing perhaps its not
!> Vista or vista x64 ready yet? Anyone know?

Why should it have detected any IIS websites you have ?
It's not its function to detect any IIS websites you already have installed.

All is does is install a new IIS Application, which has Forums,
Blogs, Photo Gallery, and a couple of other modules.

You can, from the Administrative Console, turn off any features you don't want to implement.

re:
[...]

Vista or vista x64 ready yet? Anyone know?- Hide quoted text -

In the Express version I downloaded.. it presents you with a picklist
of which web sites to install it to (existing ones).. I'll retry it
again and see if it succeeds in doing a new one though.