server.

Can you recomend which company is good for asp.net/sql server hosting?

I think you will not find any shared hosting plan with 5 GB database
support. Take a look at dedicated servers or VPS at www.leaseweb.com
(Europe)

Miro

www.Discountasp.net

i just started using this - it is pretty cheap. ( like a week ago to start
testing it out myself ).
There is a link you can use to get the first 'hosting' year for 60 bux.
( thats just for the microsoft server )... sql server 2005 / or 2008 is
about 10 bux a month.

Worth a look for a cheap price - if thats what your lookign for.

Miro

Guest

www.Discountasp.net

i just started using this - it is pretty cheap.  ( like a week ago to start
testing it out myself ).
There is a link you can use to get the first 'hosting' year for 60 bux.
( thats just for the microsoft server )... sql server 2005 / or 2008 is
about 10 bux a month.

Worth a look for a cheap price - if thats what your lookign for.

+ 500 MB MS SQL Data Disk Space $10/month
+ 50 MB Additional MS SQL 2008 Disk Space $5/month

Total: for 5 GB data = $10 + $5 x (~4500 MB / 50) = $ 460 per month
for SQL only

Miro

I just started using this to test it out - wanted something cheap to test
out some real life scenarios.

www.discountasp.net

Cheap - and get 6 months free for first year ...
just go thru the link at www.asp.net ( in the bottom right ).
Its about 10 bux a month otherwise for ms server 2008, and
another 10 bux a month for sql server 2008....
you can buy more killobytes per month but you might not need it.

Miro

Guest

Look intowww.ixwebhosting.comI think they have a plan with unlimited
diskspace and unlimited DB size. Contact them and see what they say.

Actually limited by 5 or 10 GB, but looks very interesting