Free Software University - Python Certificate

Giovani

Hi all, my name is Juan and I suscribed to this website called "Free
Software University", opened recently. One of the goals of this
website is making some free high quality courses, one of them about
Python.

I want to say this message is not SPAM, is a call for every one who
can and wants help us to make several good courses about Python, those
will be in english and spanish languages (and any other translation if
is aviable). We're allways open to new suggets, changes, contents,
etc...

Best regads.

Juan R. S.

PD: Link: http://www.freesoftwareuni.com/moodle/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=20

News123

Hi Juan,

Hi all, my name is Juan and I suscribed to this website called "Free
Software University", opened recently. One of the goals of this
website is making some free high quality courses, one of them about
Python.

I want to say this message is not SPAM, is a call for every one who
can and wants help us to make several good courses about Python, those
will be in english and spanish languages (and any other translation if
is aviable). We're allways open to new suggets, changes, contents,
etc...

I don't know whether this site is useful or not.

Assuming this site is serious:
If you are already subscribed you might be able to give some feedback.

One can't even see the list of courses without regsitering.
This is very unprofessional and might indicate, that they just want to
reap contact information.

One can't even see a date or a time line without registering. So one
doesn't even know whether the whole project is already dead for several
years or really active.

To me all this does not look professional for somebody who want to
attract students / instructors

Giovani

I don't know whether this site is useful or not.
Assuming this site is serious:
If you are already subscribed you might be able to give some feedback.

One can't even see the list of courses without regsitering.
This is very unprofessional and might indicate, that they just want to
reap contact information.

I'm not the admin of the site, when the course finish will be aviable
throgh the main website (I think).
One can't even see a date or a time line without registering. So one
doesn't even know whether the whole project is already dead for several
years or really active.

I really active, there more than 100 users registered and lots of them
are working to make several course certificates (PHP, Python, Java,
JavaScript, FreeNAS, etc..).
To me all this does not look professional for somebody who want to
attract students / instructors

The finally is make professional contents, but this project is already
in a early stage.

Noah Hall

I'm not the admin of the site, when the course finish will be aviable
throgh the main website (I think).

I really active, there more than 100 users registered and lots of them
are working to make several course certificates (PHP, Python, Java,
JavaScript, FreeNAS, etc..).

The finally is make professional contents, but this project is already
in a early stage.

I've been following this project for a while, since it was annouced on
the Ubuntu forums. I can't say that I've been at all impressed by
anything they have to offer.

dozor

I've been following this project for a while, since it was annouced on
the Ubuntu forums. I can't say that I've been at all impressed by
anything they have to offer.

Although not entirely free and not currently hosting any Python
courses you may find this site worth a look over.

http://www.codeschool.com/

Red John

To me all this does not look professional for somebody who want to
attract students / instructors

I'm a big fan of the Menu containing a (useless) link to First Menu
Item