    217 kb png image, when I download it it is corrupted and it is 391 kb in
    size.

    any ideas

    ThatsIT.net.au, Dec 26, 2008

  2. could be either

    cross-posting to both newsgroups is inappropriate.

    ThatsIT.net.au, Dec 27, 2008

  3. No I posted to both because I don't mind what lingo the answer is in and to
    maximize my chances of an answer

    ThatsIT.net.au, Dec 30, 2008

  4. that is my point,

    The point is to avoid cross-posting to

    thats your point not mine

    The goal for you would be to get a life.

    you have no authority on this group,
    you do not speak for the community.

    How much information is given to me is non of your concern, really you
    should stop worrying about how much information others receive, you really
    have a problem with your own importance

    Says you, and you are? theta right no one of concern

    what you should of done was answer then question if you knew it, if not mind
    your own business. You really should not be blocking up newsgroups with your
    spiteful whines', I really don't think any one wants to know.

    ThatsIT.net.au, Jan 3, 2009
  5. ThatsIT.net.au

    J.B. Moreno Guest

    Clearly someone that recognizes you for the spammer you are.

    J.B. Moreno, Jan 4, 2009