FTP download

ThatsIT.net.au

I recently made a ftp upload, and now I am trying to make a ftp download, my
problem is the file is always corrupted. I can upload the file no
problems, I can download text files, but I cant download images. I have a
217 kb png image, when I download it it is corrupted and it is 391 kb in
size.

any ideas

ThatsIT.net.au

Peter Duniho said:
My first idea is that you please not cross-post to both the C# and VB
newsgroups. Both newsgroups are really only for language-specific
questions, but inasmuch as framework-related questions are tolerated in
either, it's only because the implementation will be in one of those
languages.

Since the implementation is at most going to be in one of either C# _or_
VB,

could be either

cross-posting to both newsgroups is inappropriate.

ThatsIT.net.au

Peter Duniho said:
That means then that there is not even a peripheral connection between
your question and the language, and you should post to neither language
newsgroup.

No I posted to both because I don't mind what lingo the answer is in and to
maximize my chances of an answer

ThatsIT.net.au

Peter Duniho said:
[...]
That means then that there is not even a peripheral connection between
your question and the language, and you should post to neither language
newsgroup.

No I posted to both because I don't mind what lingo the answer is in and
to maximize my chances of an answer

You seem to misunderstand the point of limiting your cross-posts.

You can maximize your chances of an answer by posting to every newsgroup
on Usenet. You never know, someone somewhere might know.

But that's not the point.

that is my point,

The point is to avoid cross-posting to
newsgroups that are mutually exclusive of each other.

thats your point not mine

The goal should be for you to be respectful of the community, not for you
to greedily suck every ounce of information out of it that you can.

The goal for you would be to get a life.

you have no authority on this group,
you do not speak for the community.

How much information is given to me is non of your concern, really you
should stop worrying about how much information others receive, you really
have a problem with your own importance

Clearly, your question had _nothing_ to do with either C# or VB at all,
and so should not have been posted to either newsgroup.

Says you, and you are? theta right no one of concern

what you should of done was answer then question if you knew it, if not mind
your own business. You really should not be blocking up newsgroups with your
spiteful whines', I really don't think any one wants to know.