    FTP site using SSL or TLS? I dont have the option of purchasing
    M2Crypto from the site. Any help/suggestions would help. Thanks!

    --Barry

    scrimp, May 4, 2005

  2. scrimp

    Larry Bates Guest

    Larry Bates, May 4, 2005

  3. scrimp

    scrimp Guest

    Wow, thanks very much Ive been searching on google for a few days now
    and have never seen this yet. Thanks ill take a look at what I can do
    with this

    --Barry

    scrimp, May 4, 2005
  4. scrimp

    Paul Rubin Guest

    Also look at m2crypto.

    Paul Rubin, May 4, 2005
  5. scrimp

    scrimp Guest

    Does anyone know how I can get m2crypto installed on a windows box w/o
    paying for the installer? I think thats dumb to charge for the windows
    version and the unix version is free...o well

    --Barry

    scrimp, May 5, 2005