Function PLzzzzzzzzzzz

ash4640

Guys also how would i write a function for converting a decimal no to
binary and binary to decimal no a prototype is enough

-
ash464

Paul

ash4640 said:
Guys also how would i write a function for converting a decimal no to a
binary and binary to decimal no a prototype is enough.

here is your prototype...
void dec_to_bin_to_dec(unsigned dec, unsigned bin);

pass dec and you'll get bits in bin, but you need to extract them,
pass bits and you'll get its decimal value, but you need to pack them
in bin before sending.

hope this helps, since its always good not to loose hope.

we guys are not here to do your home work dude.

-Paul.