Function with different signature gives linking error in IAR

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by softy342, Dec 17, 2015.

  1. softy342

    softy342

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2015
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    This is my first post.I am getting linking error
    Error[Li006]: duplicate definitions for "func_convolute"; in "C:\Projects\ComplexFunc\convxy\Obj\conv.o", and "
    "C:\Projects\ComplexFunc\convxy\Obj\fconv.o"

    where conv has a same return type but different arguments signature in two different files,
    Is it allowed in c?
    Please suggest.
    Thansk in advance !
    Rgds,