Future of digital design

Joined
Aug 26, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I am a student in my final year in cairo university in Egypt, my graduation project will be about "object tracking", thats why I come to know about vhdl. my question is about the future of digital design engineers, I study a lot of things in the university including RF/analog design, communications, control and of course digital design, so I was wondering what branch should I focus on the most regarding the career opportunities and salaries, I like digital design the most because it is the easiest among all the others :)

I am intending to travel to the states or UK after graduation, so if you are someone who is living there, you probably know the answer of my question.

thanks very much.