get data from activeX Server

Ewald Kampshoff

I want to change data between a mobile device and an activeX-Server (VB)
over a webservice.
The problem is, that only one instance of the ActiveX-Server should exists.
if i conect from a .NET-WinApp, everything works fine, but connecting via a
webservice resumes in an new instance from the ActiveX-Server.
I tried to connect the ActiveX-Server via a apartment VB-Dll, but it is the
same result.
What can i do? Where is the problem?
Is it the ActiveX-Server, the webservice, settings of the IIS 5.0?
The following things i have tried:
1.ActiveX-Server.exe with classmoduls (MultiUse, GlobalMultiUse) with and
without remote
2.VB-Wrapper-DLL (Apartment threaded)
3. Webservice with own STA-Thread for the connection to the ActiveX.exe or
the Wrapper ActiveX.dll
4. IIS 5.0 with the 3 application settings (high isolation, ..)

What can i do?
Thanks for help,
Ewald