    don't have the source?

    Thanks
    Odelya

    odelya, Apr 16, 2007

  2. odelya wrote:
    ..
    A search fo the Eclipse site for 'attach source code'
    throws up this page as the top hit.
    <http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse.../org.eclipse.jdt.doc.user/tasks/tasks-115.htm
    A google for 'java decompiler' seems to show some likely
    hits, also check out JAD. These tools will not produce
    'the (original) source' as such, but they might give something
    workable.

    Please also consistently put an upper case letter at the
    start of sentences, to assist the reader.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    Andrew Thompson, Apr 16, 2007

  3. odelya

    odelya Guest

    Hi !
    A. Thanks alot.
    B. I Am blocked with the fact that I have to decompile class by class.
    Is there a tool to decompile a whole zip file with classes?
    Odelya

    odelya, Apr 17, 2007
  4. odelya wrote:
    ..
    No worries!
    No idea! ( I have never found the need to decompile
    any single class, let alone groups of them. ;)

    OTOH, if you can decompile one from within
    Java, you might:-
    - Use Java to iterate the ZipEntries of the archive.
    - Extract the classes (if needed), and..
    - Decompile each class in turn.

    Andrew Thompson, Apr 17, 2007
  5. odelya

    odelya Guest

    couldn't understand your answer. i have a .jar file with all java
    classes that i would like to have the resource.
    JAD decompiles them one by one. is there a tool to compile all of them
    at once?

    Odelya

    odelya, Apr 18, 2007