Geting physical path of IIS directories

DagoFlores

Hi, Im trying to get programmaticly the physical path of each directory
displayed on IIS Console.

If the SchemaClassName is "IIsWebVirtualDir" then I can get it (i.e.:
"C:\..."). Trying with the "IIsWebDirectory" schema, I get a url like
follows:

IIS://DAGOSERVER/w3svc/1/ROOT/DagoSite

and not the common physical path like "C:\...". If I put both on the
browser, they run well.

I wrote a property to get the path as:

public string WSPath
{
get {
if (WSKeyType == "IIsWebVirtualDir")
{
return WebSiteEntry.Invoke("GET", "Path").ToString();
}
else{
return WebSiteEntry.Path;

Thank you for your comments!