    Interestingly, everything I see is how to bind to a list or grid, so I
    thought this would be simple.

    Thanks for your help!

    Eagle, May 4, 2005

  2. Eagle

    Guest Guest

    ok this can be achieved by using itemtemplate. Use edititemtemplate and give
    the textbox in that template and in itemtemplate use label. so that when
    first on display you can view label and when the user click on edit button or
    any link they willl see the textbox and have a update button to update the
    changes. you can find further sample and help in the link below.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...y/en-us/dnaspp/html/creatingcustomcolumns.asp
    hope this helps.

    Guest, May 5, 2005