Getting Java/Flashplayer error

smedlysnook

When I go to Youtube my Netscape 7.2 suddenly is not playing videos
and giving me message:

"Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of
Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player."

I downloaded and installed the newest Flashplayer and it still gives
this message and won't play any videos.

Internet Explorer will play them ok.

So what's wrong with my Netscape all of the sudden?
Is there something I need to change in Netscape now?
Iv'e also not been able to play videos at Google Video and a few other
video sites too.
What's up?