Getting soap request before sending message

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jens, Jul 25, 2007.

  1. Jens

    Jens Guest

    Hello,

    I have some code that calls an external webservice. To debug I want to
    get the Soap message before it's send to the webservice. Is there a
    way to get the soap message?

    Some example of my code:

    Dim iEx As New MySoap.TInfoEx
    iEx.Value1 = 1
    iEx.Value2 = "Value"

    Dim Result() As MySoap.TResult
    Result = ps.Calculate(iEx)

    I want to get the Soap request before it's send to the webservice in
    the last line.
    Hope someone can help me with this. Thanks!

    Jens, Jul 25, 2007

  2. Jens

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jul 25, 2007