Getting Source Code from DLLs

SourceChallenged

Can anyone point me in the right direction to extract my source files from a
DLL.

I had a hard drive crash on my dev machine and was not using source safe (
boo )
On the webserver I had just my .aspx pages and my dll

Can i get my source back from the dll ?

Robert.

Joined
Dec 29, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
need help

i also lost my project developed in .NET1.1 but i am having its aspx and ascx pages and dll and pdb only . i want to extract source code back please help