Global Events that all instances of a control handles

Phil

I have a user control (called MyControl that inherits from
CompositeControl). This control will raise an event when the user changes
the color of the control. (MyControl.ColorChange). Inside the code for
MyControl, I also listen and handle the event (ColorChange). - This actually
implements the change in color. This works OK for the control that raised
the event.

However, in the aspx form, I have 5 instances of the same user control
(MyControl). When one of the controls change color (based on user input) I
would like to have each instance of the MyControl listen for the event and
handle the ChangeColor event. When I try this only the control that raised
the event will hear the event. Is there any way to globally raise an event
that all controls could listen too?

Thanks

Phil

Phil

Thanks for the response. I managed a workaround, but your suggestions is
much neater. Will try to implement it this way!