GNU Radio with SCA

Sheng Liao

Hi all,

Does anyone try to build a system with GNU Radio(BBN 802.11 or OpenBTS)
and Software Communications Architecture(SCA)? I installed GNURadio and
TAO (a standards-compliant real-time implementation of CORBA). I try to
treat GNU Radio as Non-CORBA Modem applications and make GNU Radio
communicate with SCA core framework through a adapter. If anyone is
working on this, please give me a hint how to start this project (or is
this possible?) .

Thank you so much!!!!
Sheng

lw lw