Good/Cheap UK ASP Host

Yobbo

Hi All

Fallen foul of having my web site hosted by somebody out of their depth and
by the dreaded bandwidth usage charge.

I haven't got a massive web site (probably no more than 10MB), but because
my bandwidth usage is calculated on my email, ftp and web site visit
traffic, my paltry 200MB a month allocation makes the whole thing
worthless - especially with the amount of spam I get since I went to this
host. Sure he's sold a couple of my email addresses to somebody, but can't
prove it!

I've dealt with FHosts in the past when doing some work for a company and
they seem to be really good, ie no bandwidth restrictions, ASP, unlimited
mailboxes, nice control panel, etc, but I simply can't afford even their
starter hosting price. The main reason being that I want to run 2 web sites
with 2 domains pointing to one of these sites and the whole thing gets a bit
costly for a hobby!

Anybody know any good/cheap UK (patriotic!!) ASP hosts that I could use as
an alt?

Thanks

Yobbo