google groups

Kai-Uwe Bux

hai i am sasi joint in this group..........

Pleased to meet you.

Just a nit with regard to your subject line: this is _not_ a Google Group;
it is a usenet group (that old-fashioned thing, you know). This has a few
technical consequences about propagation of posts and so on, e.g., posts
may propagate at different speeds and a reply might show up on my news
server before the message it refers to (stuff like that makes proper
quoting imperative); another consequence is that you cannot recall or
delete a posting.

Best

Kai-Uwe Bux