Joined
Jul 4, 2023
Messages
366
Reaction score
41
For beginning check this ...
HTML:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="location.css">
1707385854592.png

HTML:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="index.css">
1707385950177.png

Joined
Aug 22, 2023
Messages
42
Reaction score
7
Google Map hyperlinks can be embedded only using API's, where a user can receive a unique URL to attach to an iframe, anchor, or button.

Joined
Feb 15, 2021
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
ok, thanks :)

maybe point me in the right direction, please

kindly give me everything i would need to make this work

again, thanks!

Joined
Feb 15, 2021
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
to follow up....

please see

i researched it and found site(s) that instruct all you need is HTML and CSS to make a google map work

please tell me if i am good to go, OR i need another method... which i ask your help with

anyways..

seems fine :) scrolls, in and out

how do i wrap the map with the <p> text?

thanks very much!

Last edited: