Google Maps, Info windows with Tabs (json)

nicole

Vincent van Beveren

Hi Nicole,

As far as I can see JSON is not default google-maps API. IF you look at
the source of the page you can see its parsed to google API commands. In
other words, if you want to have your google maps example to support
tabs, you'll have to write that yourself. Its not that hard though,
you'll just have to find a way to encode the information in a simple way.

Good luck,
Vincent