Gridview data

Joined
Apr 22, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I have to display a data in grid view like below format.

Cricket Football Tenis Total
Male Female
USA Team1 10 8
Team2 23
Team3
Total
India Team1
Team2
Team3
Total
UK Team1
Team2
Team3
Total

Here, I have to get all country detail from one stroed procedure and fill in a Row header. For Coulm Header Which shows sports detail get data from another stored procedure. and actual data is retrieved by another stored procedure.

How can we set here the data source for Coulmn Header and Row Header.? Can I get sample code for this.

Thnx,

viki