    critieria. I tried to set the default value using a wildcard character, but
    the system seemed to ignore the wildcard. Any tips would be greatly
    appreciated.

    Guest, Nov 13, 2005

  2. Oscar,

    The first lab I took from Microsoft's free on-line course offerings (free to
    sign up for a 90 day subscription until Nov. 17th) covered how to do this. I
    used a text box rather than a drop down, but the way to do this is the same.

    Check out: Course 2927: Building Web Applications with ASP.NET 2.0 at:

    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/catalog/ITProDev.aspx#visualStudio

    (Scroll up for the free SQL Server 2005 courses)

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer