GRIDVIEW : help needed

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by palgre, Jul 12, 2007.

  1. palgre

    palgre Guest

    HI All,

    I am working on a time sheet kind of a application in which i need to
    display a grid to enter time on weekly bases.
    My grid should display colums as

    1st column a drop down in each row which will have list of all
    PROJECT.
    2nd Colum a drop down in each row which will have list of all TASK
    3rd column should disply 1week of the MONTH (eg. 7 July)as header and
    text box for entering no of hrs worked.
    4th column should disply 1week of the MONTH (eg.14 July) as header
    and text box for entering no of hrs worked.

    There is one combobox will will have all months and based on month
    selected grid should disply data for that month.

    Appreciate if some can help me on this.

    Thanks

    palgre, Jul 12, 2007