Dynamic Grip View

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by palgre, Jul 19, 2007.

  1. palgre

    palgre Guest

    HI All,

    I want to disply dynamic Columns and Dynamic Header to that column in
    a GRID VIEW. The application is kind of TimeSheet for entering weekly
    hrs for a month.

    1. First of all I want to disply Column based on number of weeks in a
    MONTH. e.g. July have 5 weeks so total number of Columns shopuld be 5
    (or if a month has 4 weeks then disply 4 columns)

    2. I want to disply header as the last day of the week (e.g. 1st week
    of July ends on 7th July) then header should display "July weekending
    7 JUL."

    3. A footer for every column that will disply total for a given week
    of a month.

    I will appreciate if any one of you can provide me Pointers/Code.

    Thanks

    palgre, Jul 19, 2007