GridView row selection with client side script

tomix

All the samples i saw uses a delete and edit button inside each row
but I need a gridview which user can select a row using the mouse with
out post back and than
press a button under the grid which delete the row.

I also looking for a sample which show how to use a SINGLE dropdown
list for a column
on all rows
meanning when the user select other row(same column),the drop down list
for that column will only appear in the selected row.

Thanks in advance.

Ad