Gtk2-Perl!How to change color of the selection bar in widget

robertospara

Hi.I found problem in Gtk2::perl with module Gtk2::SimpleList.
I want to have selection bar in different colors.Not only orange but
red blue and others. Sample code produce SimpleList and with moving up
and down keys
I move with this "orange bar" which I call "select-bar" up and down.
How to change this color?Please for help or any advices.
Best regards and thanks in advance.

#!/usr/bin/perl -w

use Data::Dumper;
use Gtk2 '-init';
use Gtk2::SimpleList;

$window = Gtk2::Window->new;
$window->set_title ('SimpleList examples');
$window->signal_connect (delete_event => sub {Gtk2->main_quit; TRUE});

$hbox = Gtk2::HBox->new;
$window->add ($hbox);

$categories = Gtk2::SimpleList->new ('Categories' => 'text');
@{$categories->{data}} = qw/Meat Beer Pizza Pasta Soda Juice
Rabbitfood/;
$hbox->pack_start ($categories, FALSE, FALSE, 0);
$window->show_all;

Gtk2->main;