    I mean in window GUI building. They are so simple to make forms and to
    handle mouse clicks,.....

    Thanking in advance

    Guest, Jun 24, 2003

    Adie Guest

    Have a look at Qt Designer or Kylix.

    Adie, Jun 24, 2003

    Guest Guest

    Try Kdevelop. http://www.kdevelop.org/

    I think Kdevelop is just for KDE, linux.

    And what about windows? Is there any prog that works with win32 api?

    Guest, Jun 24, 2003

    Guest Guest

    Have a look at Qt Designer or Kylix.

    Kylix works with Delphi/Pascal and not with gcc, I think

    Guest, Jun 24, 2003

    Adie Guest

    AFAIK Kylix now supports C++, anyway gcc is a C compiler you want g++ for
    C++

    Adie, Jun 24, 2003
  6. try at http://www.wxwindows.org/

    Robi

    Robert Sabocanec, Jun 24, 2003
  7. Like robi said try wxwindows + dev c++
    dev c++ is the gui layer above gcc for windows using mingw

    Geiregat Jonas, Jun 24, 2003
  8. Look at http://www.fltk.org

    Cornelis Wessels, Jun 25, 2003