    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi I have a question if your learning coding to learn how to hack *cough cough me* what languages should you learn?

    Lighter, Mar 3, 2020

  2. Lighter

    sunfighter

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2019
    Messages:
    114
    Likes Received:

  3. Lighter

    hacxx

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2020
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    W3School, stackoverflow, etc. Make your direct question on google and always look for examples. For a more in depth questions use forums like this one.

    hacxx, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Lighter

    John Joe

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2017
    Messages:
    155
    Likes Received:
    19
    Location:
    Malaysia
    What is cough cough me ?

    John Joe, Mar 6, 2020
  5. Lighter

    independent

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2019
    Messages:
    63
    Likes Received:
    1
    as far as I know,hacking methods are changing .. but all of this programmings are containing hacking contents&methods (but not limited to these programmings)

    ** java
    ** javascript
    ** sql

    I assume that you already know html css basics.

    independent, Mar 15, 2020
  6. Lighter

    independent

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2019
    Messages:
    63
    Likes Received:
    1
    my this wordings shows that;

    if you would like to get expertise specifically in hacking...I think your background should be strong.

    independent, Mar 15, 2020