  1. Yay! Another year!

    Cheers!

    - Alf (new year mode)

    Alf P. Steinbach, Dec 31, 2013

  2. "Alf P. Steinbach" wrote in message

    Happy New Year Alf!

    :^D

    Chris M. Thomasson, Jan 1, 2014

  3. Alf P. Steinbach

    woodbrian77 Guest

    Sorry if you are facing hard times. I have an offer
    that may be of interest to you.

    http;//webEbenezer.net/TorahConnections.html

    Brian
    Ebenezer Enterprises - In G-d we trust.
    http://webEbenezer.net

    woodbrian77, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Alf P. Steinbach

    woodbrian77 Guest

    I'm willing to consider any project and am
    willing to pay the referral money to anyone.
    If the project were related to something I
    disagree with though, I wouldn't work on it.
    Like Gabriel Weinberg, I wouldn't invest in
    a company that wants to make money on porn.

    http://about.gabrielweinberg.com/

    Brian
    Ebenezer Enterprises - Trust in the L-rd
    and lean not on your own understanding.
    http://webEbenezer.net

    woodbrian77, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Happy new year Alf!