Happy GNU Year!

Keith Thompson

viper-2 said:
Happy GNU Year from GNU C-Graph - the free software tool that makes
learning about convolution easy!

Coded in Fortran. Why are you posting about it in comp.lang.c?

viper-2

Coded in Fortran. Why are you posting about it in comp.lang.c?

I actually coded C-Graph 1.0 in C and posted to this group a couple of years ago. Some of you actually paid some attention so this is to let you know that I appreciated the interest.:)

I thought of coding C-Graph 2.0 in C, but the underlying program, which I wrote in 1983, was Fortran 77. My curiosity re Fortran 90 ++ got the better of me,and I'm happy about re-learning Fortran. Anyway, I've got to review Cin order to better understand some GNU stuff, to make interfaces with the Fortran and so on.

agt

--
Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN!

GNU C-Graph Author & Maintainer - http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph
Code Art Now - http://codeartnow.com
Abertheid Law - http://www.abertheid.info
Follow me on Twitter @AdrienneGT @GnuCgraph

viper-2

The bitly link for our New Year greeting has been hacked. This is the full url:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph/images/c-graph-new-year-poinsettia-convolution.png>

Just in case you missed our September event:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph/cgpress/pr.c-graph.pdf>
<http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph/cgpress/mr.c-graph.pdf>

Happy GNU Year - again!!

:)

-- Adrienne

Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN!

GNU C-Graph Author & Maintainer - http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph
Code Art Now - http://codeartnow.com
Abertheid Law - http://www.abertheid.info
Follow me on Twitter @AdrienneGT @GnuCgraph

8

88888 Dihedral

The bitly link for our New Year greeting has been hacked. This is the full url:

<http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph/images/c-graph-new-year-poinsettia-convolution.png>

Just in case you missed our September event:

<http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph/cgpress/pr.c-graph.pdf>

<http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph/cgpress/mr.c-graph.pdf>

Happy GNU Year - again!!

:)

-- Adrienne

Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN!

GNU C-Graph Author & Maintainer - http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph

Code Art Now - http://codeartnow.com

Abertheid Law - http://www.abertheid.info

Follow me on Twitter @AdrienneGT @GnuCgraph

OK, I wrote progrms in C and assembly
to solve the computing tasks for convolutions in different fields, and
multiplications and modulous divisions for long integers of thousands of bits in applications.

The row-major and column-major
arrangements of 2D or M-D arrays
are different in C and Fortran.