Hartford Ruby Brigade 8/25 meeting

Dan Bernier

Hello everyone,

The Hartford Ruby Brigade's August meeting is next week:

Monday, 8/25
6 - 8 PM
GeeZeo's offices
750 Main St, Suite 1314
Hartford, CT

We have no official speaker lined up, which means we'll probably be
hacking on either our Ruby Robots or a Ruby Quiz problem. This is
always a great opportunity for anyone new to Ruby to learn by pairing
with someone more experienced, and for anyone who's been around the
Ruby block to share the wealth and spread the Ruby News.

As always, we'll have pizza and soda, courtesy of Sun Microsystems,
and a book raffle prize, courtesy of Addison-Wesley. This month's
book is "RailsSpace: Building a Social Networking Website with Ruby on
Rails" by Michael Hartl and, Aurelius Prochazka:
http://tinyurl.com/5sbx64

Hope to see you there,
- Dan