has anybody write bioinformatics programme with perl

Chris

Anno said:
That happens on a mailing list. See
http://www.perl.org/community.html and look for BioPerl.

Anno

Although I agree this isn't the correct place to talk about
bioinformatics I disagree that BioPerl is the best place. The
BioPerl mailing list is to discuss BioPerl modules. BioPerl is
not a pre-requisite for doing bioinformatics with perl; I and
most bioinformaticians I know don't use BioPerl.

However, I don't know of a good (public) forum to discuss
bioinformatics as most of our discussions are done within our
department, which isn't unusual. Not a very 'open' view I
know...

Chris.

Chris Cole

let talk about bioinformatics more.

Hugo,

This is a very vague posting. If you have a specific bioinformatics
problem that you want to solve using perl, then ask it otherwise you're
not going to get many replies.

BTW in reply to your question; yes.

Chris.