Looking for help for someone to Help Build me a programme

Reaction score
hey all, hope this is allowed

im looking for someone to help build me a little programme that scans as famous shopping channel website (nothing to do with hacking ect) for new items, ive got one currently that just scans for pictures but it keeps breaking & id have no idea how to fix it or anything

but what id like is for one to scan for any new pics & to show them but id also like it to give a brief description if there is one for example

if its got a pic (it will show it) & if its got a brief description like this on the website "Outlet Cozee Home Set of 2 Faux Fur Cushions" id love it to show that

sorry if im not explaining myself very well as i cant word it very well

if anyone can help just let me know & il send more info over

Reaction score
Well, how much are you offering for this project?
i honestly dont know how much TBH it costs what it will cost as far as i know cause TBH im so out of touch since i had my other one made that i dont know how much would be good if you get what i mean?

Reaction score
hey all, hope this is allowed

im looking for someone to help build me a little programme that scans as famous shopping channel website (nothing to do with hacking ect) for new items, ive got one currently that just scans for pictures but it keeps breaking & id have no idea how to fix it or anything

but what id like is for one to scan for any new pics & to show them but id also like it to give a brief description if there is one for example

if its got a pic (it will show it) & if its got a brief description like this on the website "Outlet Cozee Home Set of 2 Faux Fur Cushions" id love it to show that

sorry if im not explaining myself very well as i cant word it very well

if anyone can help just let me know & il send more info over
Convenient, cost-effective for smaller projects, diverse range of talent, ability to post detailed project descriptions and receive quotes.

Ask a Question